Thursday, November 05, 2009

Frenemies

I am claiming this as on time, seeing as I haven't yet gone to bed. It is still Wednesday until I'm able to get that blessed sleep! :)

Hmmm.... frenemies... I like 'becca's "love to hate" idea.

1. Teens at the library. Not that I have anything against teenagers in general, or even most of our teens individually. But there are a few I'd love to see disappear forever. And the whole group of them could find a different hangout to terrorize. BUT without the library patrons.... no job!

2. Graduate school! It's not that it's too hard. It's that it's so stinkin' expensive and time consuming and I'm just plain old tired. I'm not half way done yet, but I'm totally over the whole school thing. BUT it's going to set me up to make more money and be able to move up in Library World.

3. Blogging... honestly, it's a struggle for me. I have no idea what to say half the time and sometimes it turns into a "should do" thing. But I do like the feeling of "Look! I shared!" and getting comments on how cute my girlie is! :)

Ok! I have a little picture organizing to do and then it's to bed!

2 comments:

'becca said...

glad i could help fan the flame of your love/hate with blogging. :)

laure :-) said...

When you posted this, it was still Wednesday here. :-)