I just might be the world's worst person to have a blog! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything.
It's been a long month, though.
Wayne spent a week in the hospital with appendix surgery and recovery. Now he's probably going to have another surgery, depending on what they find out when they do his colonoscopy, which they will schedule at his appointment on Tuesday. *sigh* I'm tired of this.
Alicia isn't sleeping well. She's getting a little better, but I don't know the last time she slept through the night. Granted, her world got a little shaken when Daddy was in the hospital.
I'm doing ok. A little worn out with everything, but that's ok. It'll get better. Right?
Next weekend is Kristie's baby shower! So much fun! And in the next week or so, I'll get some new photos up. I've been pretty bad with pictures lately. And I'll try to give a better update, too. :)
1 comment:
I know you've just got to be wondering "When will this ever end?" I will continue to keep your little family in my prayers Holly. Please know that I'm here if you need me! ~HUGS~
Post a Comment