Yes, Alicia is proud to declare to the world that she is going to have a baby brother or sister this fall. Officially, October 2, but Mommy expects to follow the same induction process that we had with Alicia. So probably the last couple of weeks of September.Right now, we're about 12 1/2 weeks along.
At my appointment last week, we actually got a peek at the baby, because he/she wouldn't let them pick up the heartbeat with the little monitor. The ultrasound showed a healthy, active little one with a strong heart! What a relief!
We won't know boy or girl until Baby arrives. But the war has already started. Alicia is positive that we need another girl "like me and Mommy." Daddy of course is hoping for a boy. Mommy agrees that a son would be nice, but would be equally thrilled with another girl. Really, I'm just praying for healthy and happy. :)
Hey! Did I mention that Alicia is excited? Keep reading for some Easter pictures!
Easter pictures in the post below.... Keep reading and looking! Alicia is adorable! :)
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! :)
Alicia looks thrilled to death!! LOL So am I!! But now wait a minute.....tell the doctor to send me the sealed envelope with the sex of the new baby cause I want to know!!!! I promise I won't tell you or Wayne!! ;)
Post a Comment