Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy (Week After) Easter!

It was fun coloring eggs with Alicia this year! She was so excited about the process and we had a great time! She insisted on helping put eggs in the cups -- because "You keep dropping them, Mommy!"
I have to say that all the cracked eggs were ones that she put in! :)





I wish that we had been able to get a shot that showed just how excited she got when the colored eggs came out! She was squealing with happiness! :)



Alicia and Grandma Hittle went shopping for her Easter dress. Alicia wanted a green dress this year and they found a beautiful one!

And this year she even let me get a picture of her! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia looks just like you in the picture of her in her Easter dress!!!

Shirley said...

awwwwwww........what a precious little angel!! Alicia looks adorable in her Easter dress and I love the fun egg coloring photos!

Holly said...

She does look frighteningly like me in that picture!