
Mom bought Alicia a couple of paint kits in the after-Christmas clearance sale. Pretty cool, really -- because the finger and poster paints were labeled as stocking stuffers they were like a dollar! Wow! Now, the idea was that while Alicia played with her paints, I'd scrapbook. Instead, I played with her the whole time. It was fun to watch her.
I don't have any pictures from my birthday. But it was a nice day & I got to play a lot since my sweet mom kept Alicia for the weekend. I needed that day just for me!
This weekend I'm heading to Indy for a children's literature conference. I'm going to be staying with my friend Shirley Friday night. I'm excited about that! :)
Oh! Wayne update: his back is doing really well. He had an MRI on his neck Tuesday. WE find out the results of that in a couple of weeks. You know, God could just heal it and make all this have been a waste of our time. So, if you'd like to pray for that with us, we'd appreciate it! :)
1 comment:
Isn't it weird how We can learn so much just by sitting by and watching our children do activities I love watching them, I will be praying for Wayne
Post a Comment