
We did our annual New Year's Eve party at my parents' this year. "We" is my parents, Jonathan & Laure, 'becca, Laure's family: Lynn, Rachel, Charissa and Mina, and Wayne, Alicia and I. It was a good time! Alicia was going strong until about 11:45. And then she crashed. HARD! When we went out to do the sparklers at midnight, we met our first challenge of the new year. SNOW! Lots of snow!
Between the snow, cold and wind, we COULD not get the sparklers to light. Dad finally went and grabbed his blow torch. Even then, though, the sparklers were blowing out early. It was pretty, though.
Oh! And to help keep myself going on my crafty stuff this year, I'm starting a blog just for that. So the people who aren't interested don't have to see. And those who are... can! :) Here's the link:
Holly's Craftiness
1 comment:
how ambitious to have two blogs! I hope you have a great new year.
Post a Comment