Tuesday, November 15, 2011
M = Mad about Music
And I don't mean Mad like crazy about. I mean Mad like totally frustrated with the Music teacher. She gave us the date of Alicia's fall concert on her first day of music class. Near the beginning of October, she sent sent home a reminder with a permission slip to practice at the high school the day of the concert, which is tomorrow, and had a spot to indicate whether your child would be attending to the concert. Today, she sends home a dress code for the concert. She wants fall colors, specifically yellow, orange, green and red. Alicia has yellow, green and red shirts. But they are t-shirts. She loves pink (although she did decide this weekend that her favorite color is now yellow) and her closet shows that. So I had to make another trip to Target to pick up a nice shirt. They had lots of pretty blue, lavender and pink. I found 1 sweater.... red, which looks more Christmas than fall. But that teacher is going to have to live with it. *sigh* Thankfully Alicia loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow. that's really late to get picky about clothes.
Post a Comment