So, that assignment that I forget to notice being due... done and turned in. Only 2 more assignments for that class... and only one for the other class! To quote Sami, Woohoo!
I got my wedding/engagement ring back from the ring doctor today. Last week I looked at and and noticed that one of my prongs was bent... apparently I was very close to the whole thing falling apart. Now it's all fixed and beautiful again! (Woohoo!)
I get more frustrated by the day with Alicia and school. She's doing great with reading and spelling. But with her math, it's like she's gone back 2 years and now is struggling with things she could do in preschool. Is she seriously have trouble? Does she not care? Is she just lazy? I don't know. And I don't know how to fix it. I do know that if it keeps going she'll probably be in 1st grade again next year. (No woohoo!)
Would you look at that! The only years I've done more posts were 2007 and 2009! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment