Sunday, March 01, 2009

In Like a Lion...

It's cold, windy and snowy outside. And I was told it's supposed to snow all night! It's not really adding up to anything, but it's still THERE!

I figured that with it being the start of a month, I'd do a little update on the goals...

2. This is my 2nd post since my birthday. I have a little catching up to do. But I'm wondering if I can count the 3 posts I have to make on a different blog for one of my classes? Seriously! I have to make a blog and post on it 3 times this week... just to show I can do it and that I can sign up for line feeds from different sites. Good grief!

4. I have done 19 scrapbook pages since my birthday... behind, but not terribly so.

7. I actually gained weight. ugh!

8. Becca and I went to Mai Lee (I'm not sure about the spelling) last week. It's a goot little ?Chinese restaurant in Highland.

9. I totally missed sending mail in February... I'm at 0% there.

15. I have taken 115 pictures since my birthday. I think I'm doing ok there.

21. I did challenge #3 of the art journal. I think it's my least favorite page so far, but it's done!

22. Haven't done a thing yet for exercise... unless I count dancing around with my preschoolers!

29. Alicia and I made Valentine's cupcakes... 1/12... and she enjoyed licking the beaters. Argh! I have erased one of the pictures twice now...
30. I'm getting there with the emails. I knocked out about 15 emails this afternoon for those "25 Random Things" notes on Facebook.

33. No french fries so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#2.

Wow.

That's amazing.

I bet the instructor of that class keeps thinking, "Don't rock the boat. It's a job. Some of these people need it."