
One of the ladies I work with gave Alicia an early present. She loves the little tent-in-a-backback! She has slept in the tent every night since.
Alicia asked for a Rocket cake from the Little Einsteins. Mommy was happy to do her best!
Make a wish & blow out the candles.
Cousins playing on Alicia's new swing and slide set.
Alicia's party was Saturday and she was the perfect little guest of honor. She was friendly and excited about her gifts. And she was very good about saying "Gank You" for her gifts. Happy Birthday, little girl!
In other news, we've accepted an offer on the house! Now we're just waiting for closing. And trying to get the house packed up!


5 comments:
So cute!!! She's growing up so fast!
Your cake looks great!
She is soo adorable! I love her little dress! And you did an awesome job on the cake! What a lucky girl she is!
Holly I just can't get over how much Alicia has grown just in the short time since I saw her last! She is absolutely beautiful! Happy Birthday little sweetie!! I'm so happy that you have an offer on the house......I just know that everything is going to go smoothly! ~HUGS~
OH! And I love the cake you made!! GREAT JOB MOM!!
Post a Comment