Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's been awhile!


I got yelled at today for not having posted anything lately. It's been a crazy couple of months!


Wayne had his colon surgery and is doing well. The scary thing is that they found out he had an infection and gangrene in the section they removed. If we hadn't done the surgery, he could have died!


We got everything moved out of the house. It's not at all put away, but it'll get there, I think. I'm planning to do a yard sale next week.


The house sale is finished! We closed last Thursday and got the check on Friday. I'm just relieved that it's done!
Nothing special about that photo, just some silly goofing around shots from last week. Alicia has been all about crazy long kisses lately! (Not too bad for a picture I took while she was kissing me, huh?)

3 comments:

. said...

Thank you! And congrats on the house selling!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl you have!

Didi said...

Not bad at all!! And WOW just WOW...SO glad that they had to do that surgery and found the other problem...how scary!!