Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another change

The house has been on the market for 2 weeks. So far, we've had 7 showings. I'm thinking that's not so bad. It looks so odd, though. And the lock box on the front door catches me by surprise most days!
It's hard to tell, but Alicia is jumping up and down in that picture because she's SOOOO excited to be getting an extra couple of minutes in the green grass before I make her get in the dark blue car to go to grandma's.


Alicia LOVES to play outside and would never come in if I'd give her the opportunity.

2 comments:

jodes said...

i didn't know you guys were selling your house!! I want details :o) Have you found a new place yet!? Why the move!? So many questions.... LOL!

Holly said...

We're actually moving in with my parents. We just can't make the mortgage payments with my salary. We don't have a date yet for the move.
It's not what we WANT necessarily, but I'm ok with it.