Thursday, September 06, 2007

Time to catch up a little!

I have all these great photos and I haven't shared any of them... the question is... where should I start???

Well, these aren't the greatest pictures from a photography standpoint, but they definitely show a slice of life with Alicia!




Lately, Alicia has been loving Hide & Seek. But she doesn't really get it. She'll pick a place to hide and then hide there over and over and over again. Actually, she doesn't leave the hiding spot. She just says "I'm hiding again!" and Mommy & Daddy are supposed to find her.

The favored spot? The stairway with the living room door closed.

There is a fun addition sometimes, though. She'll ask to hide with one of us. So we sit and giggle on the stairs as the seeker searches in vain for us.

And those grins & giggles are pretty much the norm!

No comments: