Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Have a Story to Tell....

Once upon a time... the end!

That's a normal thing to hear lately in our house. Alicia's got an imagination that's growing like crazy, though! From July being missing (we never did find it, although it appears that July has yellow ears) to there being alligators in the trees outside to her pancake crumbs being spiders that need to find their webs, there's always something being made up. It's a lot of fun!

OK... I understand that I caused some confusion with my last post. That picture is from July 4th last year. Here are a couple from this year... Just a small difference!




We went to the parade in Cedar Lake. I don't know that she loved the sirens, but she never cried or screamed or anything. I was a little worried about that. We also went to the fireworks in South Holland. We ended up missing most of them trying to find a place to park. We ended up at the ball field and actually had a great view of both S. Holland and Thornton! Alicia seemed to love those, too!

4 comments:

. said...

Nice shirt... Reygann had the same one this year!!

Holly said...

I think I remember seeing that in your pictures. I don't know about Reygann, but it suits Alicia completely!

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

WOW! Your daughter grew up A LOT in a matter of days! LOL!

Just thought I'd stop by and see how this blog is doing. Do some of my challenges! {wink}

Treighsie said...

She is a cutie!! And don't you just love when they start talking and telling you stories, all the things they come up with??