Monday, September 10, 2007

Vacation!

Today was my first day of vacation. And you know how I spent a lot of it? At the library! I had to go get my check and there's no WAY Alicia is going to let me leave without playing for awhile. Then we ran to Target and the bank.

Our big purchase at Target was Pullups. I think it's time to start this diaper training thing. It would be nice if we could get through the worst of it before Mom comes back from Virginia. We'll see how that goes!

I do have a question for all you readers, though... When I look at my page, the title bar is partly hidden under the Blogger stuff at the very top. Am I just lucky, or is it really that way? And if it is messed up for everyone, does someone know how to fix it?

I have some random pictures today.

This first one is the view I have of Alicia every day. No, I was not actually moving when I took the picture!














Just another adorable shot of my girlie in the pool. The cute green suit was getting too small, so we had to graduate to the 3T purple one.














This last one is from Wayne's family reunion in July. My shy little girl really seemed to break out of her shell that day. And since that day, her Auntie Carol often shows up in her "Let's pray for" list at bedtime.

3 comments:

mommamikki said...

Oh Holly tha is such a cute photo of Alicia! Love her lil lips and cheeks! Good luck on potty training. As far as your title on your page...you might have you fonts to large for it. Try making it smaller. I'm not an expert on these blog pages...I just try everyting until I like it! I often need helpmyself! Love you blog!

Me said...

My blog does the same thing once in a while. And then other times, it's fine? If you figure it out, please let me know too!

Your little girl is growing up. Good luck on the potty training. They say girls are easier than boys but I have to say that my boy was pretty easy.

I love the photo in the rear view mirrow. Wish I would have taken one of those.

'becca said...

the top of your page loads fine for me ... but you can totally get rid of that silly blue bar. just go into your blogger template & where it says "Change the Blogger Navbar" select "off".