Monday, March 05, 2007

What a week!

So, Monday was supposed to be my MRI to see about the abdominal pain. Except that when I got to the hospital, I found out that there was a problem with our insurance. It should be straightened out, but I had to reschedule the test. UGH! I'll have it next Monday instead.

In better news, I went clothes shopping Sunday and got some cute stuff. And it's all smaller sizes! Actually, I haven't worn this size since before Alicia was born! So I'm very excited about that!

And for a little bit of fun....


43 Things You Might Not Know
What's your middle name? ann

How big is your bed? queen

What are you listening to right now? the furnace

Last person you hugged? Alicia

How is the weather right now? Cold & dark

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? I think probably Wayne

What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex? eyes.

Favorite type of Food? Pasta!

Do you drink? lots of water, no alcohol.

Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night? no.

Do you wear contacts/glasses? I wear contacts, with the exception of the one night each month when I change them, then I wear my glasses.

Favorite holiday? Christmas.

Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? Yep!

What books are you reading? Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer. Interesting!

Piercings? My ears are double pierced, but I never put anything in the top hole. And rarely wear any earrings at all!

Favorite Movie? Dead Poets Society

Favorite Flower? Carnations

Have you ever loved someone? yes.

Do you like to travel by plane? Yes.

If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Bed!

Do you have a tattoo? nope.

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? Sometimes the Little Einsteins.

DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT? Nope! (why did these switch to all caps?)

FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING? I cannot believe it's morning already!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE? A lamp

GRILLED OR FRIED? depends what it is

WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE? my fingerprints. my dental records. my dna -- gonna stick with Becca here!

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK? Not really

FAVORITE HANGOUT? I dunno?

3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? Chocolate, hugs, smiles

FAVORITE SONG? I can NEVER pick one!

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Something happening to my family. Not being a good enough mama.

WHAT IS YOUR DADS MIDDLE NAME? monroe.

WHAT'S YOUR MOTHERS MIDDLE NAME? diane.

STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD TAKE ONE THING? camera.

FAVORITE T.V. COMMERCIAL? The ones I can skip through with our DVR!

WHO'S YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER? Sprint

FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE? Assuming people are safe? My pictures

WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS TAKE WITH YOU? keys & purse

WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? a teacher

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK TURNS 11:11? Wish I was in bed sleeping!

THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEETS? sky blue

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED? Sleeping! Hoping that Alicia will actually sleep in!

No comments: