
Oh wow! The picture shows up in the box now when I'm typing! Fun!
This picture is from January. Alicia is wearing a dress that her (Great) Aunt Kimmie gave her for Christmas. There is also an adorable sweater, but this is the best I could do on getting a picture. Isn't she such a cutie? I love that you can see those 2 front teeth!
In recent news...
Alicia named one of her stuffed puppies today. It's Bella after the much loved puppy next door. She gets so excited about that dog! (The real one, that is.) If she hears a dog, she wants to go outside to see Bella. This morning we stood at the window for about 5 minutes watching her chase birds. And it seems that Bella looks forward to their little visits, too. Bella is a little terrier type of dog, I think... just the right size for Alicia to feel comfortable. And just the right size to knock her down without actually hurting her!
I do not have a rogue gall stone. So I now have a prescription of anti-spasmodic pills to take when I have an attack. It's a 2 week supply and if it helps, great. If not, we'll have to do some more tests. I'm hoping that it does help and we're done with it.
I have a couple more pictures that I'll put up the next few days. For now, though, I'm going to go fix my hair so Wayne & I can go out for dinner!
1 comment:
Oh Holly I am so glad that you have no stones! I sure do hope that the pills work and this will all behind you soon!
There are no photos in your post though...I wanna see Alicia!!!!
Post a Comment