Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy March!

So, you've probably heard that saying... "In like a lion, out like a lamb...."
Well, with the crazy rain we had this morning, I'd say March is starting on the wilder side!

And here's just a little update on like in our little world!

Alicia:
1) Is now speaking in little sentences -- I get up! I do it! That sort of thing.
2) Likes to put her animals in her booster seat & make them eat. I think she'd buckle them in if she could!
3) Knows that we pray at mealtime. She also just started saying "Amen" at the end of the prayer.
4) Thinks that it's hilarious to make Mama's arms splash in the tub.
5) Like to play Hide & Seek/Peekaboo in our closet.
6) Has just recovered from a double ear infection! Poor baby!

Wayne:
1) Is doing very well at Value City Furniture.
2) Is going for another injection next week for his back.
3) Is still struggling with his back. The surgery seemed to help some, but something is still very wrong.

Holly
1) Is enjoying the library.
2) Is most likely transferring to the Cedar Lake Library in May!
3) Is still having "gallbladder" pain. But I don't have a gall bladder anymore!
4) Is having an MRI on Monday to make sure there aren't any stones hiding.

So, that's the basics on us so far! I'm going to do my best to get in here more often!

No comments: