The end of the year, that is... and my birthday will soon follow. My sister does a birthday list every year. I tried that one year, you might remember... and failed miserably. Maybe I'll revisit that in January, but let's not get crazy and actually hope for that, ok? She has, this evening, inspired me to create a little list of goals for the rest of the year, though. Nothing big and amazing... just some things I'd like to get done.
1) Finish the Christmas project that I've started by December 15. It would be fantabulous to not have to worry about it any closer to Christmas.
2) Get Alicia's school Christmas party organized and give her and her classmates a good hour.
3) Get living room organized. Just enough so I don't have to cringe if someone comes downstairs will suffice. But I'm going for more.
4) Send in my Application for Graduation (that really needs to be read in one of those cheesy commercial announcement voices) so I can graduate in May!
5) Get both final projects submitted on time this week.
6) Submit my responses to the Powerpoints for my AV class by Friday. (It's not due until Sunday, but why waste time on a perfectly good weekend?)
Ok... I know there's more I need to do, but I'm tired and need to think about bed. Doctor appointment for Alicia in the morning.
2 comments:
excellent list! i'm sitting here today on my day off thinking i should REALLY be making christmas cards ... only two weeks away! yikes!
I should address and mail my Christmas cards. where did the 4 weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas go?
Post a Comment