Let's see..... predictions for 2011. There are some obvious ones, I suppose. I'll turn 37. Ouch!
I'm sure there will be lots of art projects like painting pumpkins with Alicia. I'll get to see her learn how to read (it's already starting). I'll see her starting to get her adult teeth. All sorts of fun stuff!
And with Samantha... I'll get to see that little one sit without a pillow holding her up. And walking and talking and oh so many other too grown up of things.
Oh! You think I should include something about me? Ok.... I'll hopefully take 4 classes towards my Master's and be within 2 of finishing! Maybe I'll get myself together enough to clear off the piano and start playing again. It's been a couple of years probably since I've touched it! Ummm... that's all for now!
And with Samantha... I'll get to see that little one sit without a pillow holding her up. And walking and talking and oh so many other too grown up of things.
Oh! You think I should include something about me? Ok.... I'll hopefully take 4 classes towards my Master's and be within 2 of finishing! Maybe I'll get myself together enough to clear off the piano and start playing again. It's been a couple of years probably since I've touched it! Ummm... that's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment