Holly's Thoughts

Saturday, November 20, 2010

And I quote...

I'm getting far too good at quoting kid shows lately. Ugh! That's just a cruel form of torture. Of course, I'm not as good at it as Alicia how can recreate an entire episode with her toys! My goodness, that's scary!
Posted by Holly at 11:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2011 (36)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (30)
  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (13)
      • And I quote...
      • One decision I'd Change in Life...
      • Most Interesting Accomplishment of 2010....
      • It's Raining...
      • Today is brought to you by the letter S
      • Clip!
      • More Ketchup Please!
      • I Really Shouldn't....
      • Adjust as needed...
      • My Life Predictions for 2011
      • Ketchup! :)
      • If I opened my own restaurant...
      • I Believe my Calling in Life Is...
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2009 (48)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (20)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (28)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (15)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)

Links

  • Becca's Blog
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.