Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home from Vacation

We got home this afternoon from a couple of days in Michigan. We spent Sunday afternoon at the beach, which was the highlight of the trip, especially for Miss Alicia. We couldn't do any true swimming because the currents were too strong. But we were able to do a little wading and played in the sand for hours!

We spent Monday at the Deer Forest park. Alicia enjoyed the kiddie rides and feeding the animals. It was cute.

We spent some time in the hotel pool. She was getting brave, putting her face down into the water & blowing bubbles and stuff.

I'll share pictures soon. My camera is upstairs & to be honest, I"m too lazy to walk up there.

Oh! Laure, that scavenger hunt was NOT fun. 20 questions, worth a total of 1 point, or 1 percent of my grade. It took a couple of hours, searching through class materials and stuff not having a clue what I was even supposed to be looking for on some questions. I'm going to hate this class.

1 comment:

laure :-) said...

Wow, that is wrong. Twenty questions should never be one total point. :-(

... But, because i'm a geek... i am interested in what the questions were. :-)