Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Party pictures

Ok... it posted these backwards from what I'd planned.... Keep reading after the water table picture!

Here's Alicia's Elmo cake. She also had cupcakes with Elmo heads on them. But this guy was fun to do.

Alicia did a great job blowing out her candles. She did get a slightly larger piece than I'd planned, though, because I wanted to be sure that she got the piece she drooled on! Ewwww!

This sand & water table is part of her gift from Mama & Daddy. She had so much fun playing with it & both girls needed a bath when they were done!



Well, that's the basics of her party. She'll have a little cake & a small gift on her actual birthday.

Oh! In other news, Wayne is having back surgery on Tuesday, the 19th. We're very hopeful that this is it.

Keep going down! There are more birthday pictures below.

No comments: