
This is a picture from February of me and my moose! I decided that he needed a bedtime snack as much as I did. See! I'm a good mama too!
Mommy says that I've been busy getting big lately! I used the potty a couple of times. But I don't want Mommy to put big girl panties (training undies) on me yet. I like my diapers. But I like to sit on my potty chair sometimes.
And this year I helped dye Easter eggs instead of crying because Mommy & Daddy made me watch them. Did you know how fun it is to pull the eggs out with your hands? Be careful, though, because they crack if you drop them!
There's more I could tell you probably, but I'll wait for Mommy to get the pictures. We took them to Walgreens today. And bought me a gardening set to help Mommy with her flowers!
Bye!
1 comment:
she is soooo stinkin cute i could just eat her up
Post a Comment