
How about with a picture? This is actually Christmas Eve. Alicia got a little tiger chair. She was so excited opening it & starting roaring when she saw it!
That's probably all the pictures for awhile, though. My digital camera isn't recognizing the card and I haven't gotten any of the rolls of film in for developing yet.
We went outside today to play in the snow. As soon as we got outside Alicia started saying "No, No" over and over as she was touching it. And then when I showed her that she could pick it up, she kept cheering. "Yay!" We started to make snow angels, but when I was doing her arms, a snowflake landed by the corner of her eye, so she was done with laying down!
So much fun!
Oh! And the Bears are going to the Super Bowl!
2 comments:
CUTE picture!!!!!! Hehe on the snow!
such a cutie pie
Post a Comment