I have been tagged! (Thanks Dawn!)
So if I tagged you here is what you do
"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
Well, today I'm having a "listen to old cds and see if I really want them anymore" day.
Sooo... my songs will probably reflect that!
1. Don't Censor Me -- Audio Adrenaline
2. That's Why God Made the Moon -- John Elefante
3. Beyond Belief -- Petra
4. Great is Thy Faithfulness-- love that hymn!
5. Old MacDonald -- it's a favorite with Alicia
6. Inside of You -- John Schlitt
7. God Made Convertibles -- White Heart
1 comment:
great choices Holly! and you are excused for being late- what with the surgery and all! hehe
Post a Comment